2. Use search before you start a new topic. If topic already exists, just post there your mirror links.
Same topics will be merged or binned if done systematically, and user will be penalized.
3. Use search before asking any question or any possible request. It is most likely that the topic you want is
4. Do not post the same topic more than one time. Duplicate posts will be automatically deleted.
5. Keep the focus: Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved,
locked or simply be deleted.
6. Official language is English . This includes posts, titles, signatures, profiles, and other forms of public
display. Otherwise posts will be deleted.
7. No religious or political arguments are allowed.
8. Abusive, racist, sexist or derogatory remarks towards other users will not be tolerated.
Memebrs that use vulgar and/or insulting language will banned.
9. If you have a problem with another member, you can report it or pm the respective moderator to resolve
10. If you feel that another member is violating these guidelines in a manner that degrades forum
quality for others, promptly alert the Administrator/Forum Moderator(s).
11. Respect decisions of the staff. Staff reserves the right to edit or remove any post at any time.
Their decision is final.
12. Users that violate or refuse to comply with our Forum Rules will be banned.
13. The staff team reserves the right to change this document without informing any user at all.
It is your responsibility that you check this document on a regular basis
[/b]1. Do not spam.
2. Do not advertise.
3. Do not post adult material.
All type of Pornography, Nudity or X-Rated Films is highly prohibited.
4. Do not share referal links.
5. Do not post hacking tools, rapidshare/paypal hacks, virus, credit cards, and vbulletin stuff.
6. Topics must be submitted to the relevant forums. Please read the forum descriptions before posting.
Topics that are posted in off sections will be removed.
Systematic posting of topics in just a certain section or in wrong sections will be penalized.
7. Do not post demos or shareware without a crack.
8. Make sure that your shares are clean from viruses, worms, trojans, etc before you post them.
9. Removal of moderated messages is not allowed.
10. Excessive posting of similar messages to increase post count is not allowed.
11. Members that give "thank you" replies to posts of dead links will be penalized or possibly banned.
12. Do not quote the entire content of the message to which you are replying.
13. When you use quote, do not include embedded images but only as much info as is necessary for context to
14. To add to user's reputation make a quick comment for the reason you're doing so.
15. Do not post dead links. Make sure that links are working before you post them.
16. To report dead links, or posts that violate forum's overall rules, use the Report Button.[/b]
How to Post:
[/b]1. All topics must contain a full description. Info and an image should be present. Otherwise they will not be
2. If your share is password protected, always post the password and make it known to others.
If password is missing, post will be banned.
3. Topic titles should have ONLY the full name AND the correct version of the application.
Otherwise posts will be removed with no further notice.
4. Topic titles should not contain release group names or any other unnecessary descriptions.
Use description bar, if you want to put some additional info.
5. In tag bar, write no more than 5 key words related to your topic ONLY.
Separate those words with comma ,
Don't use taboo words, your username, dates or numbers, other forums names,
or words like : cracked, ebook, dvdrip, game, new, latest, hot etc
Irrelevant words will be removed immediately and user may be warned.
6. Do not use any special characters in your topic titles like @, #, *, ~ and so forth.
7. Do not use . or _ to separate the words in the topic titles.
Use the space bar.
8. Do not use CAPS or a cOmBiNaTiOn of caps and case letters in topic titles or posts.
9. Do not put url links on topic threads.
10. Choose the correct web Host server (eg. rs.com, rs.de,) from the drop-down menu next to the title bar. Do
not write it again on topic title.
11. Do not use in the main post font size bigger than "3".
12. Links must be in code tags, without URL tags, because live links are not allowed.
To code your links use button from toolbar.
13. All shared links should start always with : http://
14. Do not hyperlink pictures. Do not use hotlinks provided by imagehosting service.
Always use direct links, and add image tags by selecting from toolbar.
15. Post your message only once, and to the appropriate forum and no-where else or it will be deleted.
16. Do not bump your posts. If you want to put new links or change something in your original post,
just press the button.
17. Do not request for mirrors in existing threads. If one is available, it will be provided.
18. Posts that do not abide by the above rules will be removed and user may be penalized.
19. Hide ur download links and write "reply to see hidden links". for this use hide..../hide format[/b]
[/b]1. Members who disobey the rules will be warned or banned depending on what the moderator believes is the
2. Members can be warned a maximum of three times. On the third the member will be immediately banned.
3. Moderators may ban a user even without warnings depending on the offense.
4. A warning can have a time bomb unless you're banned. If a time bomb is set, your warning will
automatically expire after a certain number of days.
5. Talking back to the moderator who gave you the warning with no sense of respect will lead to further
[/b]1. Requests are made only in the Request Zone.
2. Make only one request per thread every 12 hours.
Don't make a request asking for more than one things. Otherwise your request will be deleted.
3. Your request should be clear and contain enough info, so that others would know what
is it exactly that you're looking for.
Do not request for stuff that are not allowed to be shared!
4. Do not bump into someone else's request.
5. Do not bump into your own requests. All requests are treated in the same way.
Do not try to boost your request over someone else's.
6. Don't pm staff or other users for Requests. You won't get a reply. Chances are to get yourself banned.
7. Do not make any requests in ChatBox. Users for doing so will be banned from ChatBox
or even warned for disregarding Forum Rules. For More Info Click: ShoutBox Rules[/b]
Signature and Avatar Rules:
T[/b]he graphics must not depict drugs, sex, material sexual in nature,
half naked women, half naked men, or offensive body gestures, especially child porn.
Uploaded avatars must be no larger than 100x100 pixels or 19.5 KB or smaller.
Alternatively, you can use an avatar from our collection.
1. The maximum size of your signature should be no more than 500 by 150 pixels or 50 KB or smaller
2. Signature should not contain any live links and/or images with hotlinks[/b]
Note: Staffs are exempted to this
Your adherence to these guidelines is greatly appreciated.
Help us keep the quality our forum high for everyone.